I think I might post a treat for you guys tonight. It’s been sitting on my computer for a couple weeks now, and I’ve finally got the time to post it later. ^^
So we are cleaning out our house in prep for moving and I have some old shirts that I no longer have any desire to own and I thought, ‘I don’t have time to sell this stuff’ so here is a GIVEAWAY.
There are 6 shirts in total, all ADULT SMALL.
- Nom nom nom blue shirt with doughnuts, has minor bleach stain in bottom right hand front. Only been worn once! No other condition issues!(picture of stain above)
- Black Nom nom nom shirt, only worn once! No stains, no rips or holes!
- Kingdom hearts 2 cover shirt (blue) Keep in mind I have worn this one many times and the print on the front has naturally faded and shows some wear.
- Kingdom hearts shirt, (orange) Keep in mind I have worn this one many times and the print on the front has naturally faded and shows some wear. No other problems with either KH shirts.
- Mario Mushroom shirt collage of characters and such. Small brown paint dot pictured above and tiny, tiny holes where the seam is starting to strain in the pits. Otherwise, undamaged.
- Trix shirt. Why this is here in this bunch, I don’t know but it is. Never been worn! From JC Penny so it’s a nice and soft shirt.
It will end 6/10/13 and I will ship whatever of this pile that the winner wants to their location anywhere in the USA. Whatever the winner does not want will be offered up to the second winner and so on until no one wants any or they are gone.
Likes, reblogs count as many times as you want and you don’t have to be following me, I just want this stuff gone.
Likes, reblogs count as many times as you want and you don’t have to be following me.
I just want this stuff gone! They would be donated to the second hand store anyways if not to someone on here!
Do friends qualify? XP If not, then signal boost.
And yes, I have a cold because multiple dip-shits I’ve been around lately had “spring allergies”. God I’m pissed. Now I have to work tomorrow with a bad cold, and still have to manage to make it to play practice.
If you’re sick, especially when you’re knowingly around people with compromised immune systems, don’t hide it. And for the love of god, DO NOT FUCKING CALL IT ALLERGIES! Follow these simple steps, and you could prevent someone from getting sick.
I haven’t updated in a while, sorry about that.